Admin

Lyoko Points : 4123

You as a Lyoko Warrior
    Name: Aelita
    Experience:
    1100/1100  (1100/1100)

Random Attack

Post by Aelita on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Hey guys, I posted this on FF, Yesterday I think, so you may have seen it there, but I'm posting it here too, enjoy.

A/N: Well here is my second attempt ever at a first person story, so sorry if it’s kind of bad. This is from Aelita’s POV. Not really planning for a series, but if this gets enough positive reviews I may try and do one Smile

Xana has been quite lately, to quite, I’m really worried that he’s planning something big, I expressed my concerns to Jeremie and he said not to worry, if Xana attacks, we’ll stop him. I hope he’s right. If not, I don’t want to think about what will happen to me and my friends. “Hey Princess? You there?” My friend Odd asks, noticing I’m not doing much.
    “Huh? Oh, yeah, I’m here,” I replied to him.
    “What’s wrong Aelita? You’re acting kind of strangely,” Yumi asked me concerned.
    “Oh nothing, I just, spaced out,” I half lied, something was bothering me, but I didn’t want to worry them with it. Odd opened his mouth to make another comment, then the bell rang, and she stopped and complained about having to go to math, then we went to our classed. I guessed I was starting to fall asleep in there, because Jeremie nudged me and asked if I was alright, I told him I was fine, then class ended and we went out to our favorite bench, and meet Yumi there.
    “Hey guys,” she said as she walked up.
    “Hey Yumi,” I replied.
    “What’s going on?” She asked, just as I heard a beeping sound. I knew what it was, it was the Superscan, Xana had woken up, Jeremie took out his Laptop and checked to verify, I was correct, so we went to the factory, and then Lyoko, me and Yumi first, then Odd and Ulrich, when they land in the Desert, Jeremie Sends up the vehicles, Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi get on the Overbike, Overboard, and Overwing respectively, I get on with Yumi and we head for the tower.
    “Where are all the monsters?” I ask out of curiosity, even though I probably shouldn’t have.
    “Watch it!” Jeremie warned, “A Megatank!” I hear a Megatank fire.
    “Oh no!” Yumi dodges a blast, then odd and Ulrich kind of race each other to get the Megatank.
    “Boys,” I say softly as they almost fight each other to get the kill. Odd gets the kill, and kind celebrates as me and Yumi hover over there.
    “Odd stops it,” Ulrich complains.
    “Odd stop will you, there’s another Monster on my screen!” Jeremie yells at him.
    “What?” Odd says stopping, just as he’s hit by a Krab’s laser.
    “Odd!?” I yell.
    “Odd you only have 20 Life points left!” Jeremie informs, as Odd runs for the Krab, “Odd what are you doing? It’s took risky!” odd doesn’t listen, “Odd, one more hit and it’s game over, you only have 20 Life points left that’s all.”
    “20’s more than enough, here we go!” he jumps up and shoots at the eye destroying the Krab, and clearing the path to the tower, then he brags about it, and we all glare, then I turn to take care of the tower. I walk in and walk to the middle of the platform, and levitate up and do a backflip and land on the second platform, then I walk to the interface and put my hand on it, the word Code types onto it, then the word Lyoko does below, then Jeremie brings us in.
    “So what was he up to?” I ask.
    “I don’t know, maybe he was just trying to mess with us?” Jeremie suggested, and I hoped he was right.

lyoko
    Fighting Xana

Lyoko Points : 2394

You as a Lyoko Warrior
    Name: Jacob
    Experience:
    0/200  (0/200)

Re: Random Attack

Post by lyoko on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Nice job.
    Aelita
    Admin