Kadic student

Lyoko Points : 2092

You as a Lyoko Warrior
    Name: General Isador H. Stats.
    Experience:
    0/200  (0/200)

Return of the Vandals: Wael's Revenge

Post by Rodasi Stats on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:51 pm

For all of you that have been to the Code Wiki Forums, You should know the Story so Far. Back on the WIKI, I'm known as the Spirit of Code Lyoko, and that profile isn't working here. So until it does, I shall be assuming the role of Rodasi Stats.
    You'd have to know the entire Story of Wael and all that in order to understand the Story, and know most people on Code Wiki, but just go here and you'll find them in a Heart Beat.

Anywho, Lets begin Kids!

I hear the elevator door slide open. Apparently new users have come to join the WIKI forums.
    "Welcome, welcome, one and all. To the Code: WIKI Forums. I am the Spirit of Code Lyoko, but you may call me Spirit, if you like. I'll be helping you become a Forum member." I said, not turning around to see who they were.
    "I do believe I already have an account here. Consider me an old friend, SoCl."
    I hadn't been called that in such a long time. Only one man did it. UlrichStern17. I turned around only to find my fears were true.
    "W....Wael! What are you doing here?! You got ba..banned!" I stammered.
    "It is my time for retribution from what you no-life losers did to me. And I'll start with you." Wael grinned evilly as he pinned me up against the wall.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up only to find myself bound in rope against the Supercomputer chair.
    "Wael, Come out! What do you want with me?!" I wailed into the darkness.
    "Revenge, loser. I want revenge." Wael replied, stepping out of the shadows to face me.
    "What did we do? You gave yourself away! Why punish us?" I asked.
    "Cause you banned me before." He said, getting in my face.
    "I wasn't even a part of the forum then! I joined in like August!" I yelled.
    "Hmmm, then you are useless to me. I need D33DeeD33Jay. He is a supercomputer. and I'll have control of this Home to losers." Wael said to himself, tapping a finger on his chin. "Bah, get out of my sight." And he left me there, tied up and everything.
    "I need to call someone, anyone. But who? So many people so little time! Who to call?!" I talked quietly to myself. Then I had just the Idea.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I pulled out my phone and dialed quickly
    "Come on, come on, pick up!" I said as the phone rang.
    "Hello?" Said the man at the other side.
    "Kremzeek, Help! Wael, He's back and......." I said so quickly it sounded like mumbo jumbo.
    "Woah, woah, woah. Calm down Spirit. Tell me what happened. SLOWLY." Krem said in a worried tone.
    I quickly explained everything that had happened in the last 2 hours.
    "And now I'm calling you." I finished. Out of breath.
    "Oh, my Gosh. Wael's back?! Blast. Alright give me a few minutes and I'll be there." He said.
    "Well, take your time." I said to him. "I just LOVE the felling of frayed rope around my arms and legs."
    He hung up.
    I sighed and waited for him to arrive.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When the elevator door finally opened, I was ecstatic to see Krem, and a few of his friends.
    "Spirit, I brought Aelita Schaeffer, and LFF with me, I had to tell someone." Krem said undoing my bonds.
    "I'm surprised the entire forum isn't alerted. But good to see y'all none the less." I said rubbing my wrists.
    "Which way did Wael go?" LFF asked as soon as I stood up.
    "I saw him running for the Scanner room." I replied.
    "Then lets follow him. I'll man the supercomputer, while you three go to Lyoko." Aelita Schaeffer said running to the chair.
    "He'll be in Sector 5." I added.
    "How do you know?" Krem asked.
    "He was going for D33DeeD33Jay. To get the Supercomputer card. And take over the forums." I replied.
    "Then there's no time to waste. Lets go." LFF commanded, and we ran to the scanner room.
    We all stepped into a scanner and we could hear Aelita's Voice saying:
    "Transfer Spirit. Transfer Krem. Transfer LyokoFan. Scanner. Virtualization."
    White light filled the scanner as we were all virtualized.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We arrived in the Arena of Sector 5.
    "Aelita. Where to?"
    "D33 is in the Core Chamber, Hurry. Wael has a big lead on you guys."
    "Ok, we're off. Get the vehicles ready at the dome." I said.
    "Will do. Good luck guys."
    We ran through the core zone, and out to the Celestial Dome. Just in time to see the Vehicles materialize. LFF and Kremzeek hopped on them, while I activated my Hover jets.
    "Where there are vehicles, theres flight." I said, and flew into the air. Wael and XANA left us quite a welcoming committee, about 5 Mantas.
    I stopped in mid-flight, and pulled out my sabers, while Krem and LFF used the lasers integrated into the vehicles. Easily dispatching the mantas, we continued on into the core zone.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We found D33 moaning in pain in the middle of the room.
    "What happened to you?!" LFF asked worried.
    "Wa....Wael found me, sliced me up. Left me here. As.........." D33 said out of breath.
    "As what?" I asked quickly.
    "Bait, fools." Wael said coming out of the corner and in his green Lyoko armour.
    "Wael. Why are you doing this to us? You brought this on yourself." I stood up to face him, sabers drawn.
    "I....I guess your right. I vandalized the WIKI. I deserved to get banned." Wael said with his head hanging.
    "Oh, Wael. Theres always second chances." LFF said, running to give him a hug.
    As soon as she got within 5 feet of him, he grabbed her, and threw her over his shoulder like a ragdoll.
    "LFF!" Krem yelled as he ran over to where she lay.
    I looked in horror as Wael laughed in his evil (But suckish) laugh.
    I was imediatly filled with rage as I charged towards him. He easily side-stepped me, and through me against the wall.
    I groaned in agony.
    "I am superior fool! Wael said triumphantly.
    "Oh, yeah? Well, did you expect this?" I said as I activated my boosters, and soared into the air.
    "Yes, I did, actually." Wael said, and held out his arm, like Odd. "Plasma Bolt!" He yelled, and I got hit with something, and fell out of the sky.
    I bounced over to the side of the pit, and Wael moved as if to push me in.
    "Who can stop me now?" Wael said, laughing.
    "I can." D33 said, and he started to glow.
    Wael was raised into the air, moved over the opening, and fell in.
    I watched him fall, sure that he could not have survived.
    "Is he dead?" I asked.
    "No," D33 replied. "But gone for the moment."
    "That was AWESOME!!!!" Krem cried as he and LFF ran over to us.
    "Yes, yes, I know. But I think we have overstayed our welcome in Sector 5. Time to go. Aelita, if you would please?" D33 said shaking LFF off him.
    "Sure thing. Materialization!"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Why does Wael want your supercomputer so bad, D33?" I asked entering the elevator.
    "He can use it to have full control over the forum and the WIKI. He'll be able to do what ever he wants, and I'll be the one that gets blamed for it!" He replied, pushing the UP button.
    "Thats terrible!" LFF shrieked.
    "Whats even worse, he serves XANA, or its the other way around. SO he has full might on Lyoko. He's practically invincible." D33 added.
    "So what did you do to him?" I asked.
    "I threw him into the digital sea." He replied.
    I left it at that, when someone gets thrown into the Digital sea, then they've done something BAD.
    "Let's get back to Kadic, we can talk more there.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Walking along the bridge, we ran into Aelita. Or more, she ran into us.
    "Aelita! What are you doing here?" I asked.
    "I heard Wael returned, I came to help." She replied.
    "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Hold the phone people, two Aelitas? Thats gonna be real confusing Spirit." Krem said.
    "Right, Alright, I have a plan. Aelita Scheaffer, You're Aelita 1, Aelita, your Aelita 2. Any more Aelitas we meet will be three and so on, K?" I asked.
    "Fine by me. Welcome to the group Aelita 2." Krem said.
    "We were on our way to Kadic Aelita 2. We have to talk there." D33 said, changing the subject.
    "What about Wael?" She asked in reply.
    "Hes........Subdued. For now at least."
    "Um, not meaning to rush anything here, but I have a small suggestion. Lets get to Kadic first, Explain things second. Okay?" I said, hurrying along.
    "I second that." Aelita 1 said.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Unbelievable. So Wael wants D33's card, to get control of the WIKI forums and look like him, right?" Aelita 2 asked.
    "That pretty much sums it up." I replied.
    "We don't know when he'll be back, so we'll have to stay alert, constantly. But for now, lets get some rest, its 9:00 at night. Get some sleep people, and meet in the lunch room at 8:30." D33 ordered.
    "Sir, Yes, sir!" Krem and LFF siad in unison.
    "I'll keep monitoring Lyoko, watching for Wael's or XANA's activity." I said walking to the stairs. "Night everyone."
    "Night, Spirit, see you on the morrow." D33 said
    "Alright, time for some shuteye. I'm going to bed." Krem said.
    "Me too." Aelita 1 added in.
    "Me three!" LFF said following the group.
    "Wait for me guys." Aelita 2 said, running to catch the group.
    "Night all." D33 said, and sat down on a bench to await sunrise.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D33 stood up as soon as the sun started to shine through the trees.
    "We must make haste, something is wrong on Lyoko." he said, pulling out his mobile.
    Five minutes later, the rest of us, groggy and tired, began to tumble down the stairs.
    "Dude, its 6:30 in the morning." I said, walking towards him.
    "And I fear that we have wasted precious time. Come, make haste." D33 said ushering us to come along.
    We were wide awake when we reached the factory. Some thing was wrong here, and we all knew it. It seemed, different. Though none of us knew what is was. It was like something was missing.
    It hit me as I was examining the equipment. The forest was gone!
    "XANA has gone back to his old ways. Hes deleting the sectors." I exclaimed.
    "No, hes not. Its Wael who is doing it." D33 replied in a calm voice." He is trying to lure me out, make me vulnerable cause he knows I can't stand having an incomplete Lyoko."
    "So he wants you to go there, to recreate the sector, and destroy you while you're doing it?" I asked.
    "Yes, that is correct, and I must do it." D33 said coldly.
    "Then we gotta give him cover, and lots of it." Krem inquired.
    "Then lets go. Aelita 1, man the computer, the rest of us, off to Lyoko." I commanded, and headed for the scanner room.
    "Virtualization."
    The last of them Krem, Aelita 2 and LFF landed on the ground a few feet from me and D33.
    "Lead the way" I said, gesturing on.
    D33 ran ahead, and opened a passage into the core of Lyoko.
    We ran up to the big sphere, covered by two cubes.
    "Give me time, I'll work as fast as I can" D33 said, and knelt down. As soon as he did, a flash of light bursted from his hands, and went into the core, I could just faintly see the forest sector reappearing.
    After about five minutes and still no attack, I became worried.
    "Where is Wael? He should be here by now." I said looking at the group.
    They all shrugged.
    "He's not on any of the screens." Aelita 1 said.
    Suddenly D33 got flung back from the core, as if he had been tossed.
    "Then you didn't look hard enough." Wael said, sounding as if he were everywhere.
    "Krem, and Aelita 2, with me, LFF take care of D33" I commanded.
    Wael stepped out of the darkness. He seemed to not be alone.
    A new girl, X-Aelita I believe was her name was flanking him.
    3 to 2, great odds, if only Wael hadn't cheated and had some friends on standby.
    5 creepers, and 3 mantas came out of nowhere, and surrounded us.
    10 to 3. LFF and D33 joined us.
    10 to 5. As if it made a difference.
    "Well, if fate wills it, let us not keep Devirtualization waiting." D33 said, and we all braced for combat.
    "Keep D33 alive, dispose of the rest. Attack!" Wael said, and we charged.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you would be expecting the whole
    'And they charged, defeated the bad guys, and lived happily ever after' crud.
    But this is NOT one of those stories.
    We charged, and in return, we got a volley of lasers shot at us. Is it not possible to go 5 minutes on Lyoko WITHOUT getting fired at?!!? Apparently not...
    "Face it losers, I'm superior, and you are nothing but a feeble obstacle in my WIKI takeover." Wael laughed.
    Kremzeek, using this time of gloat, took the opportunity to throw his very sharp crown at Wael. Imagine a pebble bouncing off a brick wall, it did something like that.
    "How dare you, you insignificant little pest!" Wael bellowed.
    X-Aelita then moved and devirtualized Krem.
    "Kremzeek!" I screamed.
    "Yes, Spirit, give in to your hate, avenge your friend and complete your journey to the dark side!" Wael said.
    "Dude, this isn't Star Wars! Enough with the 'Come over to the Dark Side' nonsense" I replied.
    Wael abruptly stopped laughing, and moved to devirtualize me. It hurts, trust me on that.
    Hoorah, Wael now has Aelita 2, LFF and D33 in his clutches. Could things get much worse?
    the elevator opened up to the lab.
    "Aelita, go to the scanner room, I'm going to virtualize you!" I commanded, and she did as told.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Virtualization." I said, and I got readings that Aelita 1 was safe and sound in Sector 5.
    "Get to the Dome, I'll get the Overwing ready!" I said.
    "Roger." She replied back.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Spirit, we got a problem." Aelita 1 said.
    "Define 'Problem'" I replied
    "Problem is when LFF and Aelita 2 are out cold, And Wael is pushing D33 towards the edge of the sector!!!" She said hysterical.
    "Blast it." I said, covering the mike so she couldn't hear me. Then the computer started doing something weird. It was saying that two more people were on Lyoko, closing in on the group. That can't be good......
    "Need some help guys?" Said a voice that I would know anywhere.
    "Yumirulz?!" I shrieked.
    "Yep, I thought you could use some help." She replied.
    "We do. Wael has D33, and the only one that is AWAKE is Aelita Scheaffer."
    "Alright. Tell her to buy time, We'll be there in a minute."
    "Aelita 1, buy some time, Freeze Wael, distract him, have him do the Cha Cha, ANYTHING!!!!! Help is on the way."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After what seemed llike a life time, The girls finally showed up.
    "Heya, Aelita. How've you been?" Yumirulz asked
    "Been better." She replied.
    "Cous!" She shrieked.
    Then I saw Lyokowarrior@Natalie fly in behind Yumi.
    Look at that, its a family reunion.
    "You two and say hello and gossip later, but for now, rescue everyone!" I said.
    "Easier said than done." Aelita 1 said.
    "Well, figure something out!" I replied.
    "Okay! Anyone got a plan?" YumiRulz asked, and I facepalmed myself.
    "YUMIRULZ!!!" Spirit screamed in frustration. "Our top priority now is to save D33! Now hurry up!"
    "Okay, okay!" YumiRulz said calmly.
    "Next stop, Wael! Here we come!" Lyokowarrior@Natalie dived down from the air and swooped up again.
    She hovered close to Wael and D33's position.
    YumiRulz started sprinting towards Wael, but X-Aelita stopped her.
    X-Aelita just smirked.
    She held up her right hand and started to form a black ball.
    YumiRulz bit her lip, knowing she was about to attack.
    X-Aelita fired the Dark Energy Field at YumiRulz.
    "Argh!" YumiRulz cried as it hit her shoulder, pinning her to the side wall.
    As she slid down to the floor (because it wasn't a real pin, it just hit her to the wall, and duh), X-Aelita slowly walked over with an evil grin on her face.
    "No!" YumiRulz cried as X-Aelita devirtualized her with yet another Dark Energy Field.
    X-Aelita smirked again and flew up to carry out the same plan with Lyokowarrior@Natalie.
    Lyokowarrior@Natalie sensed someone behind her.
    She immediately swirled around and fired an Energy Field at the same time.
    "Argh!" This time, it was X-Aelita who fell to the ground.
    She disappeared into red smoke and vanished into thin air. (she was devirtualized. the kind like William under xana's possession, not when they brought him back to earth)
    Lyokowarrior@Natalie was relieved.
    Then, she hovered back to her earlier position.
    She squinted and aimed.
    Then, she dived down and when she was...let's say 0.5 m away from them, she made a sharp turn and grabbed D33 by the shoulder while flying up again.
    "No!" Wael screamed. "You may have won this time, but never again shall you win THE GREAT WAEL!!!" (notice: I am not a fan of Wael, it was me exaggerating.)
    With that, he jumped into the digital sea and a bright column of light shot up from the digital sea, from where he had jumped into.
    Aelita Schaeffer flew out to peek at the digital sea.
    It was calm.
    The waves were calm, too.
    Aelita Schaeffer then flew up to give them the 'ok' sign.
    Aelita and LFF, whom had just woke up, were not aware of what had just happened, so Lyokowarrior@Natalie explained the story from the beginning to the end.
    Aelita Schaeffer then landed back on the platform and strolled over to the threesome.
    Just then, in the factory, YumiRulz appeared in the supercomputer room, only to see Spirit putting down the mike.
    "Phew!" Spirit heaved a sigh of relief.
    "Finally," YumiRulz said, dusting off some dust on her shoulders.
    "Hey," Kremzeek said.
    Just then, they heard a creaking noise in the factory.
    They looked at one another in horror.
    Spirit immediately launched the factory CCTV cameras.
    YumiRulz peered at the screen.
    They saw someone climbing up the ladder...crawling through the hole...and...tumbling out!
    They laughed when they saw their 'culprit'.
    It was AelitaBelpois!
    "Ow, ow, ow!" AelitaBelpois moaned in pain as she climbed up.
    She was rubbing her sore head.
    "AelitaBelpois? What are you doing here?" Kremzeek asked in shock.
    "So, wassup? Heard from Lyokowarrior@Natalie that you guys were in trouble," AelitaBelpois asked.
    "Oh, uh, that, it's over. Now, time to bring them back in! Materialization Aelita! Materialization Aelita Schaeffer! Materialization LFF!" Spirit typed away on the supercomputer keyboard rapidly.
    Soon, one by one, the first batch (three: Aelita Schaeffer, LFF, and Aelita) emerged from the scanners.
    Then, Spirit moved on to the next batch.
    "Materialization D33! Materialization Lyokowarrior@Natalie!"
    The two emerged from the scanners soon after the first batch had stepped out.
    The five then stepped into the elevator and it LFF hit the down button.
    Soon, they arrived at the supercomputer room to see AelitaBelpois, Kremzeek, Spirit and YumiRulz.
    "Hey, when did she come?" Lyokowarrior@Natalie asked curiously, pointing at AelitaBelpois.
    "Just came," AelitaBelpois answered promptly.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "New addition." I added.
    "Our group is becoming large. Very large. To large, I fear." D33 said worried.
    "Why?" Krem asked.
    "Large groups tend to develop........problems" D33 replied.
    "You're saying that we MIGHT turn against each other?!" Aelita 1 asked, getting angry.
    "Its happened to every other group I've been in that is at least this big. Spirit, we need to watch who joins. XANA and Wael might send someone as a spy." D33 turned to me.
    "Lyoko Warrior, or X-Aelita, I know them." I replied back.
    "Well, it seems that we won, again. Why not go eat?" Krem asked.
    "You sound like Odd. You ever realize that?" Aelita 2 asked.
    "I know, I try." He said and smiled.
    "Enough! We need to stay focused. They could attack at any time." I said.
    "Alright. Let's head back to Kadic, so they won't notice our absence. Spirit, you stay here, and monitor Lyoko." Aelita Belpois commanded.
    "Woah, You've only been here what, 5 minutes? And you're already bossing us around?" Krem asked.
    "Krem, leave it. You can NEVER win a fight with a girl. Trust me." I explained.
    "Oh, fine. But still that is pretty outta whack." Krem said.
    Jeremy then popped out of nowhere, and screamed "XANA!" in our faces.
    "Dude, AFFA, this is MY fanfic. Not yours." I told him.
    "Okay, okay. I'll go!" And he walked out of the lab.
    "That was strange." LFF said.
    "I'm not going to merge FFs, this is MY story, not someone else's" I added, and turned back to the Supercomputer.
    "See ya later." Krem said, and led the way out of the factory.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Several Hours Later*

The Supercomputer filled with different windows, the many programs I was running at the time, when all of a sudden, an unwanted window popped up, the SuperScan.
    "Perfect, just perfect." I grumbled as I quickly dialed the phone numbers of everyone in the gang.
    "XANA alert. Get to the factory." I said, and they did as told.
    "Whats the rush?" Kremzeek asked once they walked in through the elevator.
    "Xana attack, go to the scanner room, I'll virtualize you." I replied, not looking away from the Computer.
    "Got it." Krem said, and led them towards the scanner room. Only D33 stayed.
    "Whats wrong?" I asked him.
    "It is me that they are after. I will be jepordizing the team if I went with them." He explained.
    "Its Lyoko, no one is in 'real' danger unless the scanner is offline." I said back. And that seemed to persuade him. He started towards the Scanners.
    "I pray that you are not mistaken, for if you are, the result could be catastrophic." He said, with a sort of sadness, as he went down the ladder.
    I contemplated his words. Maybe sending him was[I] a bad idea. I decided to let it go.
    "The Aelitas first." I said.
    "Transfer Aelita Belpois, transfer Aelita 1, Transfer Aelita 2."
    "Scanner."
    "Virtualization!"
    I watched as the virtualization was successful.
    "Next." I said.
    "Transfer Kremzeek. Transfer LFF, Transfer Lyokofan4ever."
    "Scanner"
    "Virtualization."
    D33 came back up.
    "I am in danger if I go." He told me.
    "You're in danger if you stay here!" I said back.
    "Spirit, you have not seen Lyoko in a long time have you?" He asked. It was true, I had not set foot on Lyoko in a few weeks.
    "So?" I asked him back
    "You should go, not I." He told me.
    "No, you go." I retorted back.
    "It was not a question, it was an order." And he pointed to the ladder.
    I just glared at him, a fire burning inside me. When we finished this, I was gonna have a nice long chat with this guy.
    "Fine, I'll go." I said through clenched teeth.
    I got into place in the scanner with YumiRulz and Lyokofan@Natalie.
    "Transfer, scanner, Virtualization!" D33 said and we were virtualized.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I landed on the ground.
    "Oh, its good to be back." I exclaimed, and waved my sword around to get its feel again.
    "Okay, guys. If you're ready, there is a Tower to De-activate." D33 said, and we set off. We ran, no vehicles, and we managed to get to the tower. Our friend Wael was guarding it. Along with his girlfriend (Author note about this at the bottom) X-Aelita, and two Krabes. Wonderful.
    "Perfect, tall dark and hansom over there will destroy us before we even get close." Aelita 1 said.
    "Exactly. Hmm, Spirit, now would be a great time to try out your new move." (Another Author note) Krem said turning to me.
    I nodded. I had waited a long time to do this.
    "Stay here. I'll be right back." And I took off.
    I have to admit, this was fun to do. I jumped over Wael, kicking him in the process, tackled X-Aelita, and lets say, subduing her. (Really I just hit her to hard tackling her, and I KOed her.) I then took my swiord, cut the legs off one of the Krabes, and destroyed it, then took one of the legs, and stabbed it in the other Krabes eye of XANA. Awesome.
    Wael was then awake, and I quickly dealt with him. Pinned him against the wall, Eyed him for a minute, then threw him on the ground.
    I moved in for the de-virtualization.
    "Wait!" He cried.
    I was dumbstruck.
    "What do you want?" I snarled.
    "Please, Please, Please don't de-virtualize me. I'm good. I don;t remember anything. Please, I just want to get out of here, and away from XANA."He pleaded. But I saw through the trick.
    "If you don't remeber anything, how did you know I would de-virtualize you, and about XANA?" I asked, still holding my sword above him.
    "Oh, cursed Lies, My performance was perfect. Oh, well. You win this time, chumps." He then vanished into smoke, and flew away.
    "Its OK, guys come on out." I yelled to the rock.
    "Wow, you sure can handle yourself." Aelita 2 complemented.
    "Thanks, now go de-activate the tower, while we deal with Wael's Girlfriend over here." I said pointing to the tower. She did so.
    We then took X-Aelita, and set her down behind a rock. That should confuse her a bit.
    The area immediatly flashed with light, the RTTP going off.
    We were back in the Cafeteria. I still wanted to chew D33 out, But I decided not to.
    Until next time, things were safe.
    Aelita
    Admin

Lyoko Points : 4146

You as a Lyoko Warrior
    Name: Aelita
    Experience:
    1100/1100  (1100/1100)

Re: Return of the Vandals: Wael's Revenge

Post by Aelita on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:19 pm

neat, but I want to be 1 Smile and Funny, oh, and YOU FORGOT THE AUTHOR'S NOTE! (about X-Aelita and power)

Rodasi Stats
    Kadic student

Lyoko Points : 2092

You as a Lyoko Warrior
    Name: General Isador H. Stats.
    Experience:
    0/200  (0/200)

Post by Rodasi Stats on Wed May 02, 2012 6:19 am

Jeez, so picky aren't we? Fine. I'll se what I can do
    Aelita
    Admin

You as a Lyoko Warrior
    Experience:
    1100/1100  (1100/1100)

Post by Aelita on Wed May 02, 2012 2:29 pm

OK Very Happy Smile

Shadowfiend02
    Fighting Xana

Lyoko Points : 2169

You as a Lyoko Warrior
    Name:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Shadowfiend02 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:20 pm

How long has it been since I've worked on this??????

I just now realize that I NEVER finished it......

But, other projects call, like my Need For Speed/Code Lyoko Cross-over FF
    Aelita
    Admin

You as a Lyoko Warrior
    Experience:
    1100/1100  (1100/1100)

Post by Aelita on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Yeah

Sponsored content